Lauren joined our Team in 2002 had a short break and resumed in 2008 to assist in the professional operation of our Property Management Portfolio. Since joining First National Real Estate Magnetic Island Lauren has become proficient in the following disciplines;
* Liaises with Landlords in a professional manner to ensure that all lines of communication are open at all times
* possess a sound knowledge of the applicable State or Territory real estate legislation in
relation to property management
* Promotes the portfolio to prospective Tenants wishing to reside on Magnetic Island
* Maintains open dialogue with all our Clients to ensure that each property is kept to a high standard maintenance and is kept in good repair
* Engages Professional Tradesmen and Maintenance Contractors to attend material matters that may affect a property
* Provides advice to property owners and tenants on preventative and planned maintenance
* Provides professional advice when engaging with potential Clients or Customers
* Has an intimate knowledge of every property in the portfolio so that qualified advice may be given to potential Tenants wishing to reside in our accommodation
* Ensures that accounts are taken care of for each property owner in the normal course of professional property management
* Assists in the growth of the portfolio in a sustainable manner ensuring that all owners are equally catered for with their property needs.
Should you have an Investment Property that you feel may suit the Permanent Rental market then Lauren is willing to take you through that process at no obligation.